Newmarket, New Hampshire

I purchased three tickets for Guys & Dolls in Boston on March 26th for the April 16th show.At the show, I realized that tickets were available online for the show I was seeing for $20.

After the show, I checked the box office to find out what the most expensive ticket available was for the show I had just seen- $20. All Access Tickets charged me $266 each, plus a service fee of $13.30 each, plus a delivery fee of $15 even though they emailed the tickets to me. Three people to see Guys & Dolls was over $930 for a show that should have cost $60.

This place is a scam.Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $873. The author is overall dissatisfied with All Access Tickets and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about all access tickets guys & dolls show ticket from All Access Tickets was still waiting for refund, lack of customer service and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company StubHub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about All Access Tickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare All Access Tickets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with All Access Tickets?

Comments