5.0

Originally paid 602.50 for tickets to a concert.Was mailed a letter stating they could not honor my seats and would I accept a (refund) of 100 and new seats.

I gladly accepted as I still wanted good seats...well the event was cancelled and rescheduled. I called regarding my tickets was given a mass run around and finally told to appear a hour early and given a emergency # in the event I had (trouble). it was canceled again..now I want a refund. They cant give a refund.

They paid 140.50 for my seats leaving a balance of 362.00. I would Not recommend them for ANY event.

I went directly to Willie Nelsons page when I ordered these tickets..trying to avoid future problems.This company lacks GREATLY in customer service

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $503. The author is overall dissatisfied with All Access Tickets. The most disappointing about all access tickets concert tickets from All Access Tickets was lack of customer service, story kept changing and it did not deliver tickets i purchased Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company StubHub that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about All Access Tickets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare All Access Tickets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with All Access Tickets?

Comments